Susan - Worship For Sex


Susan - Worship For Sex

"Finally he makes a huge sweet mess all over my breast"

Susan Kurnia name is probably not very well known as a model in Indonesia. But with her courage posed nude for some photo session, makes this beautiful girl whose born in Jakarta on May 14, 1993 has become famous among netizens. With height 168 cm and weight of 46 kg, large breast, and beautiful face, she admitted many men has try to approached her. But she adore her boyfriends so much, even she's doing everything that he wanted, including his sex habit. "My boyfriends is very much into blowjobs, it's like a fetish or something... he really fuck my face and mouth aggressively, grabbing the back of my head and just absolutely using me as his toys. Loved it! Sometimes it's make me gagged a little, because his warm hard big cocks is big enough in my mouth. And the best part is when his moaning and ready to cum, I took his balls with one hand, while my other hand was jerking off his cock until he's gave me a tons of hot cum shoot all over my chest, neck and tits. Finally he makes a huge sweet mess all over my breast. I think it's much more fun and pleasurable to give than to take, especially when the person you're giving to is worth it. Some people deserve to be worshiped.

Susan - Worship For Sex

Susan - Worship For Sex

Susan - Worship For Sex

Susan - Worship For Sex

Susan - Worship For Sex

Unknown

Most Search